With NordStream 2 ready to deliver gas to Europe, what is the hold up?
October 20, 2021
Jeremy Nicholson, Petra Puskarova
In this week’s European energy market podcast Jeremy Nicholson talks to Alfa’s Dr Petra Puskarova about the extraordinary developments across the continent.
In this week’s Resonance you will learn:
- With NordStream2 seemingly ready to deliver, what are we waiting for?
- Russia underlines need for Europe to ask for extra capacity for gas if needed.
- Are longer term contracts needed to provide Europe with security of supply?
- With Spain as one of the largest LNG importers the country faces an additional challenge from North African gas supplies.
- Are member states taking steps to help business energy users with costs?
- What might this mean for Fit for 55, particularly as we approach COP26?
- Why are carbon prices dropping?
- Suppliers continue to leave the market across Europe, but what does this mean for consumers?